- The management reserves the right to refuse admittance or eject a ticket holder without refund for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury or nuisance.
- Late comers will not be admitted until there is a break in the performance.
- Children aged 16 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Every member of the audience must have a valid ticket.
- All tickets can be bought in advance, either in person at the Gateway Box Office or by purchasing on line (powered by WorldPay, Stripe and The Little Box Office).
- There is no guarantee that tickets will be available for purchase on the day of the event (at the door). To ensure entry, please purchase your tickets in advance.
- All tickets must be paid for in UK GBP (Pound Stirling). Other currencies are not accepted.
- No tickets are sent out by post. Tickets can be downloaded or collected from the Gateway booking office in advance or on the day of the event
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or refunded.
- Refunds will not be given unless a performance has been cancelled, rescheduled to another date or there is a significant change to the event or headline act
- If an event is officially cancelled, we will contact you via the contact details given by you when booking the tickets. You will have the choice of attending the rescheduled event or getting a refund.
- If you already have tickets, you will be asked to return the tickets before a refund can be issued.